Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sister Missionaries at Time Out For Women in Birmingham!

Hi y'all, Sister Austin, Blog Moderator, here.  This past weekend I was able to attend Time Out for Women (a motivational/spiritual miniconference for women presented by Deseret Book) in Birmingham.  While I was there, I saw a few of our Sister Missionaries also in attendance!  I asked them if I could take their pictures and post them on the blog.  




Most of the work I do on the blog is technical work in the background.  I rely on others in the mission to send in the pictures and descriptions of events.  So I was geekishly excited to be the one taking the picture and to meet the missionaries I often only know through pictures. They were very sweet and there was much hugging :)



Also, to the parents and family out there, the Sisters say "Hi!" and that they loved the event.

(I'm sure there were more but these were the only companionships I could find.)



No comments:

Post a Comment