The Life of a Missionary is tough enough without the added potential for injury or death on the roads; the Life of a Missionary Parent is filled with emotions that include concern for the well-being of their Missionary. Ask any Mission President about his most pressing and on-going concern and he’ll certainly tell you it’s the safety of his missionaries.
- not using seat belts; and,
- aggressive driving habits such as hard turns, following too closely, and braking or accelerating too quickly.
- a proprietary database of posted road speed limits, similar to that found in high-end GPS systems, that alerts the driver to changes in speed limits and other conditions such as school zones and the like;
- an alert system in the event of an accident;
- vehicle trips and missionary car locations can be monitored at all times; and,
- the co-pilot answers the phone when the pilot is driving.
"Of course, TIWI is good for you! "